HP IPH Recruitment 2020 – Thunag Division
Jal Shakti Vibhag Division Thunag District Mandi (Himachal Pradesh) invited application from the eligible applicants for the posts of Para Fitter, Para Pump Operator and Multipurpose Workers, purely on temporarily basis, for operation and maintenance of Water Supply/Irrigation schemes under Jal Shakti Division Thunag in Himachal Pradesh .
Last Date to Apply : 10-07-2020
Detail of Posts :
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1. Para Fitter||05|
|2. Para Pump Operator||12|
|3. Multipurpose Worker||53|
Essential Qualifications :
- Para Fitter : The candidate should have a minimum qualification of Matriculation (10th ) with ITI certificate in the trade of fitter from recognized ITI OR Matriculation (10th ) with certificate in above cited trade under skill Development Scheme of the Government. Experience of minimum six months in the related field of IPH/HPPWD/CPPWD/PSIs/ an outsourcing agency providing services in HP Jal Shakti Vibhag. The experience certificate should be signed by an officer of rank not less than Executive Engineer.
- Para Pump Operator: Candidate should have a minimum qualification of Matriculation (10th) with certificate in trade of electrician/wireman/diesel mechanic/Pump mechanic/motor mechanic/pump operator cum mechanic from a recognized ITI Or Matriculation with certificate in above cited trades under skill Development Scheme of the Government and experience minimum of six months in the related field of IPH/HPPWD/CPPWD/PSIs/ an outsourcing agency providing services in HP Jal Shakti Vibhag. The experience certificate should be signed by an officer of rank not less than Executive Engineer.
- Multipurpose Worker : The candidate should have a minimum qualification of Middle pass and its equivalent from School duly recognized by the state Government and experience minimum of six months in Govt. Semi Govt. Organization or and outsourcing agency providing service in HP Jal Shakti Vibhag. The experience certificate should be signed by an officer of rank not less than Executive Engineer.
Age Limit : The age limit of candidates for all categories shall be between 18 to 45 years on day of advertising these posts.
Documents :-The self-attested copies of the following documents are required to be attached with the application form.
- For Para Fitters & Para Pump Operators :
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate.
- Matriculation Certificate showing detail of marks obtained.
- Relevant ITI/Skill Development Certificate.
- Proof of Age.
- BPL Certificate (If Any)
- Experience certificate as described above.
- For Multipurpose Workers:
- Bonafide Himachali Certificate.
- Middle certificate showing detail of marks obtained.
- Proof of age.
- Experience certificate as described above.”
Mode of Selection : The total selection process is of 10 marks with following distribution of marks :
Detail of Experience, skill test and physical test shall be as under:
Experience : Experience of the related field of IPH/HPPWD/CPWD/PSUs Or Outsourcing agency providing service in HP Jal Shakti Vibhag. A certificate issued by the EE (JSV) is required. Related field for Pump Operator is Operation and maintenance of pumping machinery allied electrical installation of Rural Water Supply Scheme/Irrigation Schemes.
Related field for Fitter is maintaining the village village piped water supply infrastructure or distribution system of Rural Water Supply/Irrigation Schemes.
Para Pump Operator :
- Minor repair of pumps, basic knowledge to locate faults or damage, replacement or defective parts and set them in position.
- Knowledge of test pressures, leakage etc. to make necessary adjustment and observation of performance for appropriate yield of water.
- Knowledge of pumps installation at site and connect to motor, basic,alignment of pump to motor and tool e.e. spanner & keys etc.
- Ability to locate faults in electric system and motor.
- Ability to Dismantles or partly dismantles and remove damaged or worn out part and its replacement, greasing and oiling of moving parts.
- The knowledge of pump lubrication and cooling system.
- The ability to operate regulating valve and control mechanism of pumping system.
- Ability to repair water supply pipe lines, arrest its leakage, adding new connection or abandoning defunct connection.
- The basic knowledge of pipe fitting, its sizes, operation and maintenance.
- Ability to cut threads on pipes using ratchet and die sets, fitting of specials on pipes using basic tools.
- Knowledge of basic operation involved in managing in-village water supply infrastructure ,pipe distribution of water in hilly terrain.
- Knowledge of tools used for pipe fitting and its operating skills.
- Behavioural skill in handling grievances/complaints and conflict resolution.
Physical Test :-
- He should be capable to carry tools and pipes in hilly area.
- He should have not any physical disabilities and colour blindness.
|1. Para Fitter||Rs. 4000/- per Month|
|2. Para Pump Operator||Rs. 4000/- per Month|
|3. Multipurpose Worker||Rs. 3000/- per Month|
- The working hours for the incumbent shall be 6 hours per day.
How To Apply : Interested candidates can submit the application format , along with self attested copies of relevant supporting documents in the office of the Executive Engineer, Jal Shakti Division Thunag District Mandi.
Read Also : More Govt Job
- HP Forest Guard Previous Year Question Paper 2015
- HP Forest Guard Previous Year Question Paper 2013
- HPSSC Steno Typist Post Code 823 Answer Key
- HPSSC Senior Scientific/Technical Assistant Post Code 867 Final Result
- HPSSC Laboratory Assistant (Biology & Serology) Post Code 875 Final Result