HP Power Corp. Ltd. Recruitment 2020
Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited invited applications on the prescribed format for filling up of Five (5) Nos. posts in Supervisory & Workmen Cadre (equivalent to Class-III posts in GoHP) amongst the Persons with Disability (PwDs) on contract basis. Candidates who are Bonafide Himachalis and possess the requisite qualification as mentioned can apply against the following posts :-
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|1. Junior Engineer (Supervisory Trainee-Civil)||02|
|2. Junior Engineer (Supervisory Trainee-Mechanical)||01|
|3. Steno-Typies-Tranee at W-4 Level||01|
|4. Junior Office Assistant-Trainee at W-3 Level||01|
Age Limit: The applicant should not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
Last Date to Apply Online : 15/09/2020
Application Fee: Nil
Educational Qualification :
Junior Engineer (Supervisory Trainee-Civil) – Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Board/ Institution University, established by law by the State/ Central Govt. OR AMIE from institution of Engineer (India) (Only those candidates who are enrolled for AMIE with the Institute of Engineers (India) Kolkata with permanent recognition up to 31.05.2013 would be eligible).
Junior Engineer (Supervisory Trainee-Mechanical): Diploma or Degree in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering from a recognized Board / Institution University, established by law by the State / Central Govt. OR AMIE from institution ofEngineer (India) (Only those candidates who are enrolled for AMIE with the Institute of Engineers (India) Kolkata with permanent recognition up to 31.05.2013 would be eligible).
Steno Typist-Trainee : Minimum Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution/ University, established by law by the State/ Central Govt.
Should possess the following speed in shorthand and type writing in both the language i.e. English & Hindi at the time of initial recruitment.
Should have the knowledge of word processing/M.S. office in computer as prescribed by the recruiting authority.
Speed in Short Hand: English-60WPM, Hindi-60 WPM
Speed in Typing on Computer :English-30 WPM, Hindi-25 WPM
Junior Office Assistant -Trainee :
- Should have passed 10+2 examination from recognized board of School education.
- One year Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application/IT from an institution affiliated to a recognized Board or University or from a deemed University OR O or A level diploma from NIELIT OR Diploma in Information technology (IT) from an Industrial Training Institute (ITI)/Institution
- Should possess a minimum speed of 30 W.P.M in English or 25 W.P.M in Hindi typewriting on computer.
Documents [Self Attested photocopies only) to be sent with the application form.
1. Matric Certificate showing details of marks obtained.
2. 10+2/Diploma/Degree Certificate in respective discipline/ post applied for.
3. SC/ST/OBC/EWS & Antodaya/BPL Certificate.
4. The entire relevant certificate (As applicable) issued by the competent authority as mentioned in part Evaluation Criteria above (photocopies should be attached).
5. One pass port size resent photograph of the candidate (duly signed by the applicant) pasted on prescribed box in the application form.
Mode of Selection:
HP Power Corp. Ltd. Recruitment 2020
Read More : More HP Govt Job
- HPSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Question Paper 2018 Pdf
- HPSSC Scientific Assistant (Physics & Ballistics) Question Paper
- HPSSC Scientific Assistant Question Paper 2018 Pdf
- HPSSC Statistical Assistant Question Paper 2018 Pdf
- HP Police Recruitment and Promotion Rules 2021