CSK HPKV Palampur Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023
CSK Himachal Pradesh Agriculture University Shimla invited applications on plain paper along with bio-data and self-attested photo copies of all relevant testimonials/certificates for hiring the service of person for teaching courses in English, Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Botany/Plant Physiology disciplines on contract basis (purely on temporary basis) for 1st & 2nd semester of the Academic years 2023-24.
Last Date to reach application Form : 05.07.2023
Table of Contents
Detail of Posts :
|Name of Discipline||Name of Department|
|Chemistry||Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry|
|Bio-Chemistry||Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry|
|Botany/ Plant Physiology||Department of Biology and Environment Sciences|
|English||Department of Physical Sciences and Language|
|Environment Sciences||Department of Biology and Environment Sciences|
Essential Qualification :
Master’s Degree having qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) from UGCICSIR, ICAR or similar test aceredited by UGC/State in the concerned discipline.
i) Good academic record with at least 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the respective Master’s Degree level in English, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Plant Physiology and Environmental Seiences from an indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, ICAR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
iii) Not withstanding anything contained in (i) and (ii) above, candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the Uniersity Grants Commision (Minimum Standards & Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 or subsequent regulations, if notified by the UGC, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET.
Provided that NET essentiality for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent’ in the disciplines in ‘which NET is conducted, for the candidate registered for Ph. D. prior to July 11, 2009 shall be exempted subject to condition that:
a) Ph. D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only;
b) Evaluation of the Ph. D thesis by at least two external examiners;
c) Open Ph.D. viva-vpce of the candidate had been conducted;
d) Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph. D. work out of which at least one must in referred journal;
e)Candidate has made at least two presentations in conference/ seminars, based on his/her Ph. D. work.
a) to e) as above are to be certified by the Vice-Chancellor/ concerned Dean.
iv) NET shall also not be required for such Master’s Degree Programmers in disciplines for which NET is not conducted.
A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55 % to 50% of the marks to the Ph. D. degree holders, who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55 % wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
Contact Hour :
One contact hour means one hour of theory or two hours of practical upto 2 batches; practical for more than two batches means two contact hours. For example, contact hour for a course of 2+1 credit hours are to be calculated as under:-
- For upto two practical batches:
Theory 2 contact hours, practical = 1 contact hour Total =2+1=3 contact hours.
- For more than two practical batches:
Theory=2 contact hours, practical = 2 contact hour Total =2+2=4 contact hours.
- Master’s Degree holder @ Rs. 500/- per contact hour subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Ph.D. Degree holder @ Rs. 700/- per contact hour subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fulfill the prescribed qualification on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
- The services of the person hired for teaching on contact hour basis is a stop-gap arrangement and purely on temporary basis. He/She will have no right for regular appointment.
- The College/University reserves the right to terminate the services of hired person at any time without assigning any reason or not to hire any person in the above disciplines.
- The Committee will draw panel of 3 to 4 persons in the concerned discipline for teaching on contact hour basis anytime during academic session (2023-24) or for the complete course or full session or until the post is filled up on regular basis.
- The incumbent will have to obey the Academic Regulation of this University.
- The incumbent engaged shall submit class attendance at the end of each class to the HOD concerned.
- The incumbent can be assigned the duty of registration, to conduct examination, perform invigilation duty, setting of question paper (s), evaluation of answer books along with submission of results thereof and counseling the students etc. for which he/she will be paid separately a fixed remuneration of Rs. 5000/- per course per semester.
How To Apply :
Applications complete in all respects should reach to the Dean, College of Basic Science , CSKHPKV Palampur, Distt. Kangra-176062, (HP) latest by 05.07.2023.
CSK HPKV Palampur Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023
Read Also : More Himachal Pradesh Govt Job
- CSKHPKV Palampur Project Associate Recruitment 2023
- IDBI Bank Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2023 -Apply Online
- DC Office Shimla Aspirational Block Fellow Recruitment 2023
- HPU Shimla All Notification Shimla -06 December 2023
- IIT Mandi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023