HP Forest Department Para Helper And Para Cook Recruitment 2022
HP Forest Department invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Para Fitter and Para Helper.
Table of Contents
Important Dates :
The application should reach in the office of the concerned Divisional Forest Officer /Deputy Conservator of Forest (DFO/DCF) on or before 02.11.2022 before 05.00 P.M. positively. The application received after last date or found incomplete will be rejected. The applicant should mention their mobile No. if any in the application form. No TA/DA/ shall be payable to the applicants for appearing in the skill Test.
Detail of Posts :
Only such candidates shal to be eligible to apply for the post of Para Cook and Para Helper
- Citizen of India.
- Bonafied Himachali.
- Having Sound Mind.
- No family member of the candidate(s) should be in any kind of Government IPSU/Board Job.
- Have never been involved in any act of criminal nature.
- Medically fit to perform duties.
- Permanent resident of the concerned forest Circle.
Educational Qualification :
Para Cook :
The candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination from a school /institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. The condition of passing 10th from Himachali School shall not be applicable to Bonafide Himachali
(2) The candidate should possess at least 6 months diploma in cooking from Food craft Institute or 5 (Five) years experience in cooking from duly registered public/private institution.
Para Helper :
The candidate should have passed Matriculation examination from the Board University recognized by the H.P./Central Govt.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be done strictly on the basis of parameters fixed by the Government
|Percentage of Marks obtained to be calculated out of 5. for example getting 50% marks in matric will be given 2.5 (Two and half)
|BPL family having annual income as prescribed time to time
|Experienced in related field
|Skill test and physical test for engagement of Para Cook and Para Helper
Candidates should be 18 to 45 years.
The candidates will have to apply on format prescribed, alongwith self attested photo copy of certificates to the concerned Divisional Forest Officers of the Division who will compile all the applications received on or before the prescribed last date. The documents of the applicant shall be verified with the originals at the time of counseling.
List of documents required to be attached with the application form :
- Aadhar Card (for identity proof and residence proof)
- Certificate of age proof (the birth certificate issued by Municipal or Panchayat or Middle School certificate from the recognized school last attended or Matriculation certificatc as the case may be, shall be treated as valid documents, Rule-172 of HPFR, 2009).
- Certificate of Himachali Bonafide. (Issued by SDO (Civil, Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar).
- Certificate to the effect that no family member of the candidate is in Government/PSU/Board job (issued by SDO (Civil, Tchsildar/Naib Tehsildar.
- Class 10 (Matriculation) marks sheet/certificate of passing-educational qualification.
- Six (6) months diploma from Food Craft Institutes OR 5 (Five) years experience in Cooking from any public/private institute for the post of Para Cook.
- BPL certificate (if applicable) (issued by the concerned Gram Panchayat on the prescribed format with reference Number and date of issuance duly signed by concerned Panchayat Secretary/Sahayak & countersigned by concerned Gram Panchayat Pradhan and attested by the BDO concerned and in case of Urban area by Commissioner in Municipal Corporation, Executive Officer in Municipal Council, Secretary in Nagar Panchayats),
- Experience certificate (if applicable). (Experience should be ina registered public/private institution and should be issued by the competent authority of the organization. Experience certificate must contain office reference number/ dispatch number and date. Experience should be related to the post applied for).
Roles and Responsibilities:
All cooking and food service related duties in the Forest Rest House/Inspection Huts including:
(a) To service meals to the guests at the designated hour in hygienic conditions.
(b) To clean the kitchen and utensils and store the utensils in a hygienic conditions.
(c) To help in procurement/transportation of material for cooking and service
(d) Any other cooking/cleanliness related miscellaneous job/other duties assigned by the
Term & Conditions :
- The selected incumbent will be paid honorarium at the rate of Rs. 9000/- PM for Para Cook and Rs. 5500/- PM for Para Helper.
- The working hours of incumbents shall be 6 hours per day.
- Keping in view the nature of work, the Para Cook/Helper should attend the duties on all days including Gazetted Holidays for fixed number of hous.
- A quarterly self-reporting format (to be devised by the Forest Department) would be filled by the Para Cook/Para Helper and submitted to the Assistant Conservator of Forests (ACFRFO (Har) concerned. Based on this at the end of every financial year, a consolidated report would be placed (on a format to be devised by the Forest Department for certification of satisfactory worker and conduct. This certificate shall be electronically sent to the concerned CCF/Conservator of Forests for record.
- Unsatisfactory performance may result in termination of appointment by passing a order. The process of termination shal however not be completed unless at least 3 notices have been served upon the incumbent on a specific charge and it there is no improvement in service delivery the concerned Assistant Conservator of Forests (ACF/RFO (Hqr.) concerned would have to substantially put down in written the reasons for such termination and this need to be countersigned by concerned Divisional Forest Officer (DFO) based on record.
- The Government of Himachal Pradesh shall have the right to relax/amend any of the terms and conditions/provisions mentioned in the above scheme/policy in public interest.
- The candidates appointed as Para Cook/Para Helper (Forest Department) will have no right, claim for regularization as regular employee of the State Government.
HP Forest Department Para Helper And Para Cook Recruitment 2022
Read Also : More HP Latest Govt Job
- HPPSC Shimla Junior Scientific Officer Final Result 2024
- HPU Shimla All Notification -22 February 2024
- HPU Shimla All Notification -21 February 2024
- HPU Shimla All Notification -20 February 2024
- Educational Psychology & Pedagogy For HP TET/CTET Part-22