Application are invited for the following posts of Para Fitter, Para Pump Operator and Multipurpose workers purely on part/time/hourly for operation and maintenance of Water supply/ Irrigation Schemes under Jal Shakti Division Matiana in Himachal Pradesh from the eligible applicants. The application from neatly typed handwritten in English/ Hindi on the following format along with self-attested copies of relevant supporting documents should reach in the office of the Executive Engineer, Jal Shakti Division Matiana Distt Shimla on before 03.02.2024 up to 4 PM. The application received after last date or fraud incomplete will be rejected. Separate call letters will be issued to the candidate after scrutiny of the application for skill test and physical test. The applicants should mention their phone No. (If any) in the application form. No TA/DA will be payable to the applicants for appearing in skill and physical test.
Table of Contents
Detail of Post :
|Name of Post
|No. of Posts
|Para Pump Operator
Essential Qualification :
The Candidate should have a minimum qualification of matriculation (10th) with ITI certificate in the trade of Fitter from a recognized ITI or Matriculation (10th) with certificate in above cited trade under skill development scheme of the Government.
Para Pump Operator:
The Candidate should have a minimum qualification of matriculation (10th) with certificate in the trade of Electrician/Wireman/Diesel Mechanic/Pump Mechanic/Motor Mechanic/Motor Vehicle Mechanic/Pump Operator cum Mechanic from a recognized ITI or Matriculation (10th) with certificate in above cited trade under skill development scheme of the Government.
The candidate should have a minimum qualification of Middie pass and its equivalent from school duly recognized by the State Government.
EXPERIENCE:- Experience of minimum six months in the related field of Jal Shakti Vibhag/HPPWD/CPPWD/PSUs/or out sourcing agency providing services in HP Jal Shakti Vibhag will be considered. The experience certificate should be signed by an officer of rank not less than Executive Engineer
Age Limit :
for all above categories should be between 18 to 45 on day of advertising posts.
Essential Documents :
For Para Fitter & Para Pump Operators :
(1) Bonofied Himachali certificate
(2 ) Matriculation certificate showing details marks obtains.
(3) RelevantITI/ skill development certificate
(4) Proof of age
(5) BPL certificate (if any)
(6) Experience certificate as described above.
For Multipurpose Workers :-
(1) Bonofied Himachali Certificate.
(2) Middle certificate showing details marks obtained.
(3 ) Proof of age.
(4) Experience certificate as described above
Terms & Conditions of Service :
(1) The selected incumbent will be paid honorarium of Rupees 6000/- PM for Para Fitteri Para PO and Rupees 4400/- PM for Multipurpose Workers
(2) The working hours for the incumbent shall be 6 hour per day.
(3 ) A Quarterly self-reporting format (to be devised by the Jal Shakti Department) would be filled by Para Fitter: Para PO and submitted to the Junior Engineer concerned. Based on this at the end of every financial year, a consolidate report would be placed (on a format to be devised by Jal Shakti Vibhag) for the community certification of satisfactory work and conduct. This certificate shall be electronically sent to the concemed Superintending Engineer for the record.
(4) Unsatisfactory performance may result in termination of Appointment by passing an order. The process of termination shall however not be completed unless at-least 3 notices have been served upon the incumbent on a specific charge and there has been no improvement in service delivery, the concerned Junior Engineer would have to substantially put down in written the reason for such termination and this would need to be need countersigned by concemed Assistant Engineer based on record/ technically reason.
(5) This post will remain honorarium based and will not form part of cadre post of the department and therefore, will not confer any right on the appointees to claim regularization as per current policy of the Government.
How To Apply :
The application from neatly typed handwritten in English/ Hindi on the following format along with self-attested copies of relevant supporting documents should reach in the office of the Executive Engineer, Jal Shakti Division Matiana Distt Shimla on before 03.02.2024 up to 4 PM.
Read Also : Himachal Pradesh Latest Govt Job Notification
- HPPSC Shimla Information Technology Specialist Official Ans Key 2024
- HPU Shimla All Notification -29 February 2024
- Rail Wheel Factory Act Apprentice Recruitment 2024 –Apply Now
- HPPSC Shimla Medical Officer (Dental) Recruitment 2024
- HPPSC Shimla Homeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2024