AIIMS Bilaspur is a healthcare Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). AIIMS, Bilaspur invites applications for the post of Senior Residents for a Tenure Period of maximum 03 years, for the month of November, the interview will be held on 12.12.2023.
This being a Rolling Advertisement, further vacancies along with the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Procedure, Terms & Conditions etc., as amended from time to time will be uploaded on Institute’s website. The aspirant applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can apply for Walk-in-Interview. The applicants need to fill out & upload the application form through the below-mentioned Google-form link: https://forms.gle/DGg4KRzQXZ25qJ4W6 Closing date 08.12.2023, 12:00 Noon for appearing in the interview.
Table of Contents
Detail of Posts :
|Name of Post
|No. of Posts
|Senior Resident (Non-Academic)
Essential Qualification :
- A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
- Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- A postgraduate degree i.e., MD/MS/DNB as per MCI rule in the specialty concerned or its equivalent from a recognized University /Institute.
- A candidate applying for these posts should have a valid qualification (pass certificate) as on last date for the receipt of applications.
Age Limit :
Upper Age Limit: 45 years (age as on crucial date)
A. Upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of submission of online applications. Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
B. No age relaxation would be available to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
C. Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders on the subject shall be allowed subject to submission of documentary proof of the category under which age relaxation is sought.
Pay Scale :
SENIOR RESIDENTS (Non-Academic)
Level-11 in pay matrix with a minimum of Rs. 67,700/- + NPA and admissible allowances as applicable to Govt. of India employees stationed at Bilaspur H.P.
Selection Process :
Walk-in-Interview will be held at Administrative Block, 3rd Floor, AIIMS-Bilaspur, Kothipura, Himachal Pradesh-174037.
Candidates will have to appear physically before the interview board. No request for an online interview will be entertained.
Application Fee :
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 500 + GST (18%) = 590
- For others categories: Rs. 1000 + GST (18%) =1180
- Application fees to be paid through NEFT in the given bank account. The Application fee is nonrefundable. After depositing the fee through any online mode in the below-mentioned account, the candidate has to upload the proof in support and will have to produce the same at the time of the interview.
|Name of Bank
|State Bank of India, Bilaspur
|Name of Account
|Miscellaneous Account, All India Institute of
Medical Sciences, Bilaspur
|Bank Account Number
Apply Online :
Read Also : More Himachal Pradesh Latest Govt Job
- HPPSC Shimla Information Technology Specialist Official Ans Key 2024
- HPU Shimla All Notification -29 February 2024
- Rail Wheel Factory Act Apprentice Recruitment 2024 –Apply Now
- HPPSC Shimla Medical Officer (Dental) Recruitment 2024
- HPPSC Shimla Homeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2024