AIIMS Bilaspur Senior Residents Recruitment 2023 – Apply Now
AIIMS Bilaspur is a healthcare Institute of National Importance, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). AIIMS, Bilaspur invites applications for the post of Senior Residents for a Tenure Period of maximum 03 years, for the month of July, the interview will be held on 23.08.2023.
Table of Contents
Important Dates :
|Date of Interview||23/08/2023|
This being a Rolling Advertisement, further vacancies along with the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Procedure, Terms & Conditions etc., as amended from time to time will be uploaded on Institute’s website. The aspirant applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can apply for Walk-in-Interview. The applicants need to fill out & upload the application form through the below-mentioned Google-form link – https://forms.gle/xoEgtTSnhithUJfd7 Closing date 18.08.2023, 12:00 Noon) for appearing in the interview.
Detail of Posts :
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|General Medicine and allied||04|
|General Surgery and allied||02|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||02|
|Paediatrics and neonatology||01|
- A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
- Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- A postgraduate degree i.e., MD/MS/DNB as per MCI rule in the specialty concerned or its equivalent from a recognized University /Institute.
- A candidate applying for these posts should have a valid qualification (pass certificate) as on last date for the receipt of applications.
Eligibility Conditions :
Upper Age Limit: 45 years (age as on crucial date)
A. Upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of submission of online applications. Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
B. No age relaxation would be available to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
C. Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government orders on the subject shall be allowed subject to submission of documentary proof of the category under which age relaxation is sought.
Pay Scale :
SENIOR RESIDENTS (Non-Academic)
Level-11 in pay matrix with a minimum of Rs. 67,700/- + NPA and admissible allowances as applicable to Govt. of India employees stationed at Bilaspur H.P.
Selection Procedure :
- Walk-in-Interview will be held at Administrative Block, 3rd Floor, AIIMS-Bilaspur, Kothipura,
- Candidates will have to appear physically before the interview board. No request for an online interview will be entertained.
Application Fee :
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 500/
- For other categories: Rs. 1000/-
- Application fees to be paid through NEFT in the given bank account. The Application fee is nonrefundable. After depositing the fee through any online mode in the below-mentioned account, the candidate has to upload the proof in support and will have to produce the same at the time of the interview.
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India, Bilaspur|
|Name of Account||Miscellaneous Account, All India Institute of|
Medical Sciences, Bilaspur
|Bank Account Number||41512727609|
Application Procedure :
The duly filled and signed original application form must be produced at the time of interview along with One (1) set of Self Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates, PwBD certificate (in case applicable) etc. The same MUST be produced in original for verification at the time of the interview.
IIMS Bilaspur Senior Residents Recruitment 2023 – Apply Now
Read Also : More HP Govt Job Notification
- HPU Shimla B.Ed Merit List 2023 -Download Merit List
- HPU Shimla All Notification -20 September 2023
- Chandigarh Education Dept Special Educator (JBT/TGT) Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
- HPU Shimla All Notification -19 September 2023
- DC Office Bilaspur Peon And Chowkidar Recruitment 2023