Office of the District Rural Development Agency Kinnaur District Kinnaur H.P.-172107 invited applications from eligible and desirous candidates for the position of Aspirational Block Fellows for Pooh Aspirational Block in Kinnaur District.
Table of Contents
Candidates for the role of Aspirational Block Fellow should meet the following criteria:
- Post Graduate in any discipline from a reputed institution.
- Proficient in data analysis and presentation.
- Strong social media skills.
- Project management expertise.
- Experience working or interning with a development organization.
- Self-driven with effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of the local language of the respective Aspirational Block.
- Preference given to candidates with higher education in development/rural studies.
Aspirational Block Fellows will focus on achieving the following objectives:
- Collaborate with Block level Officials to design and implement strategies for accelerated development across ABP thematic areas.
- Facilitate data-driven planning for optimal resource allocation and utilization.
- Strengthen monitoring and evaluation mechanisms to track progress effectively.
- Encourage community engagement and participation in developmental initiatives.
- Empower local stakeholders through knowledge, skills, and capacity building.
Our transparent and competitive recruitment process involves application screening and interviews.
The tenure of the Aspirational Block Fellows will be six month to one year.
Selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 55,000 as a token of appreciation for their dedicated service and valuable contributions to the Aspirational Blocks Program.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Aspirational Block Fellow position, please submit your application via post or in person to the Deputy Commissioner, Kinnaur, at the following address:
The Deputy Director-cum-Project Officer, DRDA Kinnaur, Near DC Office Complex, District Kinnaur, Himachal Pradesh
Interview will be taken by:
- ADM Pooh, District Kinnaur.
- PO(DRDA) Kinnaur, District Kinnaur.
- AC(Dev)-cum-BDO Pooh, District Kinnaur
The application deadline is 27-1-2024 until 3:00 PM. Applications received after the specified time will not be considered.
Read Also : Himachal Pradesh Latest Govt Job Notification
- HPU Shimla All Notification -29 February 2024
- Rail Wheel Factory Act Apprentice Recruitment 2024 –Apply Now
- HPPSC Shimla Medical Officer (Dental) Recruitment 2024
- HPPSC Shimla Homeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2024
- HPU Shimla All Notification -28 February 2024