HFRI Shimla Clerk Recruitment 2021 : Apply Now
Himalayan forest Research Institute invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up the post of the Clerk. Interested candidate can apply on prescribed format for this post.
Name of Post : Lower Division Clerk
No. of Post : 01 (OBC)
Pay Scale : Level-2 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix-19900-63200 (Pre-revised
Educational Qualification :
- 10+2 class passed from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi or manual typewriter. Or Typing Sped of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
Age Limit :Not Below 18 years or exceeding 30 years age, relaxation up to 05 years will be allowed for the departmental candidates of the ICFRE.
Application Fee :
A Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300/- is to be deposited by the candidates through Demand Draft only on any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, HFRI payable at Shimla.
General Instructions :
- The application form can be typed on A4 size paper from the sample application form made available on the website.
- Wrong information, false/forged copy of certificates/documents may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- A Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 300-00 is to be deposited by the candidates through Demand Draft only of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of Director, HERI payable at Shimla.
- The Post is temporary in nature, but likely to be made permanent.
- The Director, HFRI reserves right to increase or decrease the number of post or not to fill up any or the advertised post without assigning any reasons.
- Age relaxation will be allowed for the departmental candidates of ICFRE as per ICFRE Rules.
- In case of departmental candidate, it is mandatory to attach relevant service experience certificate (mentioning name, present designation/post, present pay level as per 7th CPC, present location/ office address, etc.) on official letter head from Competent Authority in the application form.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date of receipt of applications.
- No interview will be conducted for advertised post.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for written examination, whose application(s) will be found in order after the necessary screening/ scrutiny.
- Candidates must attach photocopies of certificates / documents (self-attested) with the application form regarding the essential qualifications along with Other Backward Class (OBC) certificate for the post. In absence of such documents, the application can be
rejected straight away.
- One photograph should be affixed on the application form. However, the candidates are required to attach two additional identical photographs separately along with the application form, duly stapled on the first page of the filled in application form, with their name written in capital letters at the back side of the photographs.
- The applications complete in all respects should be sent to “The Head of Office, Recruitment Cell, Himalayan Forest Research Institute, Conifer Campus, Panthaghati, Shimla (HP)-171 013”. Last date for receipt of application is 13th May, 2021. For the candidates residing in Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Laddakh and Spiti District and Pangi sub- division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Sikkim, Andeman-Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep, the last date of receipt of application is 28th May 2021. Application received after the prescribed last date will be rejected straight away.
- Unsigned/ incomplete applications in any respect and applications not as per the prescribed format are liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidate.
- Govt. servants of Other Backward Class applying for the above post should forward their applications” Through Proper Channel and should enclose “No Objection Certificate” issued by their appointing Authority. The forwarding authority should ensure that in the event of selection of the official, he should be in a position to relieve the official within the time specified
in the offer of appointment.
- Candidates should superscribe the words “Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk” on the top of the envelope. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss during the postal transit.
- The candidates selected on direct recruitment will be governed by the provisions of the New Pension Scheme introduced by the Govt. of India w.e.f., 01-01-2004.
- The mere fact that candidate has been called for written examination does not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the HFRI. The candidate must note that if his ineligibility is detected at any stage before or after the written examination and typing test or if the conditions prescribed in the Rules and instructions given in the Advertisement or any other additional information/ documents called for at any stage are not complied with, within the time specified therein, his candidature will be liable for cancellation. The HFRI will not be responsible for cancellation of candidature on this account.
- Canvassing in any form for/ by the applicant shall not be entertained.
- Legal disputes, if any, shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Competent Courts at Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
HFRI Shimla Clerk Recruitment 2021 : Apply Now
Read Also : More HP Govt Job
- HPU Shimla All Notification -02 March 2024
- HPPCL Apprentice (Female Candidates) Recruitment 2024
- HPPSC Shimla Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2024
- HPPSC Shimla Information Technology Specialist Official Ans Key 2024
- HPU Shimla All Notification -29 February 2024