Application are invited for the following posts of Para Fitter Para Pump Operator and Multipurpose workers purely on part time/hourly for operation and maintenance of Water Supply/Irrigation Schemes under Jal Shakti Division Nerwa in Himachal Pradesh from the eligible applicants as allocated vide ENC, JSV Shimla-5 letter No. 6068-73 dt:- 15.01.2024. The application form neatly typed/handwritten in English / Hindi on the following format along with self-attested copies of relevant supporting documents should reach in the office of the Executive Engineer, Jal Shakti Division Nerwa Distt. Shimla on or before 06.02.2024. The application received after last date or found incomplete will be rejected. Separate call letters will be issued to the candidates after scrutiny of the application for skill test and physical test. The applicants should mention their phone No. (if any) in the application form. No TA/DA will be payable to the applicants for appearing in skill and physical test
Detail of Posts :
|Name of Post
|No of Post
|Para Pump Operator
Educational Qualifications :
Para Fitter :-
The candidates should have a minimum qualification of matriculation (10th) with ITI certificate in the trade of Fitter from a recognized ITI or Matriculation (10th) with certificate in above cited trade under skill development scheme of the Government. Experience of minimum six months in the related field of IPH/HPPWD/CPPWD/PSUs/or out sourcing agency providing services in HP Jal Shakti Vibhag. The experience certificate should be signed by an officer of rank not less than Executive Engineer.
Para Pump Operator:-
The candidates should have a minimum qualification of matriculation (10th) with certificate in the trade of Electrician/wireman/ diesel mechanic/Pump mechanic/ Motor Mechanic/ Pump Operator cum mechanic from a recognized ITI or Matriculation (10th) with certificate in above cited trade under skill development scheme of the Government. Experience of minimum six months in the related field of IPH/HPPWD/CPPWD/PSUs/or outsourcing agency providing services in HP Jal Shakti Vibhag. The experience certificate should be signed by an officer of rank not less than Executive Engineer.
Multi purpose Workers:
The candidates should have a minimum qualification of 8th and its equivalent from school duly recognized by the State Government and. Experience of minimum six months in Government/semi Government organization should be signed by an officer of rank not less than Executive Engineer.
Age Limit :-
The age limit of candidates for all above categories should be between 18 to 45 years on day of advertising these posts.
Essential Documents :
- Seif attested copy of 10th/8th certificate.
- Passport size photo.
- Experience certificate
- BPL/certificate for Para PO/Para Fitter only.
Experience of the related field of IPH/HPPWD/CPWD/PSUs or outsourcing agency providing services in HP, Jal Shakti Vibhag. A certificate issued by the EE (JSV) is required. Related field for Pump Operators is operation and maintenance of pumping machinery allied electrical installation of Rural Water Supply schemes/ Irrigation schemes. Related field for Fitter is maintaining in the village piped water supply infrastructures or distribution system of Rural Water Supply/ Irrigation schemes.
Skill Test :
Para Pump Operator:-
- Minor repair of pumps, basic knowledge of locate faults or damage replacement of defective parts and set them in position.
- Knowledge of test pressures, leakage etc. to make necessary adjustment and observation of performance for appropriate yield of water.
- Knowledge of pumps installation at site and connect to motor, basis, alignment of pumps to motor and tools i.e. spanner and keys etc.
- Ability to locate faults in electric system and motor.
- Ability to dismantles or partly dismantles and remove damaged or wom out part and its replacement, greasing andoiling of moving parts.
- The knowledge of pump lubrication and cooling system.
- The ability to operate regulating valves and control mechanism of pumping system.
- Ability to repair water supply pipe lines, arrest its leakage, adding new connections or abandoning defunct connections.
- The basic knowledge of pipe fitting, its sizes, operation and maintenance.
- Ability to cut treads on pipes using retched and die sets, fittings of specials on pipes using basic tools.
- Knowledge of basic operation involved in managing in village water supply infrastructures, pipe distribution of water in hilly terrain.
- Knowledge of tools used for pipe fitting and its operating skills.
- Behavioral skill in handing grievances/ complaints and conflict resolution.
- He should be capable to carry tools and pipes in hilly areas.
- He should have not any physical disabilities and color blindness.
Terms And Conditions :
- The selected incumbent will be paid honorarium @ of Rupees 6000/- PM for Para Fitter/ Para PO and Rupees 4400/- PM. for Multipurpose workers.
- The working hours for the incumbent shall be 6 hours per day.
- A quarterly self-reporting format (to be devised by the Jal Shakti Department) would be filled by the Para Fitter/Para PO and submitted to the Junior Engineer concemed. Based on this at the end of every financial year, a consolidate report would be place (on a format to be devised by the Jal Shakti Vibhag) for the community certification of satisfactory work and conduct. This certificate shall be electronically sent to the concemed Superintending Engineer for the record.
- Unsatisfactory performance may result in termination of appointment by passing an order. The process of termination shall however not be completed unless at least 3 notices have been served upon the incumbent on a specific charge and there has been no improvement in service delivery, the concerned Junior Engineer would have to substantially put down in written the reasons for such termination and this would need to be need countersigned by concerned Assistant Engineer based on record/technically reasons.
How To Apply :
The application form neatly typed/handwritten in English / Hindi on the following format along with self-attested copies of relevant supporting documents should reach in the office of the Executive Engineer, Jal Shakti Division Nerwa Distt. Shimla on or before 06.02.2024.
Read Also : Himachal Pradesh Latest Govt Job Notification
- HPU Shimla All Notification -29 February 2024
- Rail Wheel Factory Act Apprentice Recruitment 2024 –Apply Now
- HPPSC Shimla Medical Officer (Dental) Recruitment 2024
- HPPSC Shimla Homeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2024
- HPU Shimla All Notification -28 February 2024