Revenue Department, Disaster Management Cell HP Secretariat Shimla invited applications on prescribed format from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Peon.
Table of Contents
Detail of Post :
|Name of Post
|No. of Post
Educational Qualifications :
(i) Should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board of School Education/Institution. (ii) As per Govt. Notification. No. Per (AP)-C-C(17-2/2018 dated 19-11-2019, a candidate shall be eligible for Class-IV post(s), if he/she has passed Middle or Matriculation from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
(b)DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION(S):- Knowledge of customs, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Selection Mechanism :
Merit of minimum educational qualification i.e. Matriculation, in terms of the Recruitment & Promotion Rules will be followed. Details are at Appendix I of notification of Department of Personnel, Government of Himachal Pradesh: https://rajpatrahimachal.nic.in/OPENFILE.aspx?ID=27223%20&etype=Notice
Application Fee :
Application fee of Rs. 100/- for the male candidates belonging to the category/subcategories. The Female candidates shall be exempted from the application fee.
Mode of Payment : The fee will be accepted only in the shape of Demand Draft/Bank Draft/IPO issued in favor of Assistant Controller (Rev-DM)) Himachal Pradesh Secretariat, Shimla- 171002.
How To Apply :
The interested/eligible candidates will have to apply separately on separate application forms for the above mentioned post(s) and prescribed application fee for the post must be enclosed with each application form. The application along with relevant supporting documents as prescribed by the Department of Personnel, H.P. Government Notification No. Per (AP.B) B(15)-5/2014 dated 17-4-2017 should reach in the office of the Director-cum-Special Secretary (Rev-DM), Ellerslie Building, Room No-G-11 HP Secretariat Shimla-171002 on or before 29/02/2024 till 5:00PM from non-tribal areas positively and the candidate of tribal areas of HP shall be given an additional time of 15 days (i.e. 15/03/2024 till 5:00PM) to submit their applications.
Terms and Conditions: –
- Age of candidates shall be reckoned as on 01-01-2024
- As per R&P Rules the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum 45 years. The upper age is relaxable for SC/ST & Other categories of persons to the extent permissible under the H.P. Government.
- Candidates can obtain application form by downloading from the official website of HPSDMA: hpsdma.nic.in.
- Application received after due date will be rejected straight away without any intimation to the candidate(s).
- Any further information about the qualification or job requirements can be taken from the office of the Revenue Department, Disaster Management Cell Ellerslie Building, Room No- G-11 HP Secretariat Shimla -171002 on any working day from 10:00AM to 05:00PM.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in evaluation.
- The applications form should be filled complete in all respects by giving correct Information. Defective and incomplete applications and those with wrong or false information will be rejected.
- Short listed candidates will be called for evaluation process as prescribed by the Department of Personnel, H.P. Govt. Notification No. Per (AP.B)B(15)-5/2015 dated 17.04.2017 of each category on the basis of marks obtained in Matriculation Examination and other criteria mentioned in notification ibid.
- The Director, cum Special Secretary (Rev-DM) to the Government of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171002, reserves the right whether to fill-up the post or withdraw the advertisement at any point of time.
- In case of any objection, the decision of the Selection Committee will be final.
- Application should reach in office of the Revenue Department, Disaster Management Cell Ellerslie Building, Room No- G-11 HP Secretariat Shimla -171002, before 05.00PM on the due date or the next working day, if the due date happens to be a holiday.
- Attach self-addressed envelope duly stamped Rs. 5/-.
Read Also : Himachal Pradesh Latest Govt Job Notification
- HPU Shimla All Notification -29 February 2024
- Rail Wheel Factory Act Apprentice Recruitment 2024 –Apply Now
- HPPSC Shimla Medical Officer (Dental) Recruitment 2024
- HPPSC Shimla Homeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2024
- HPU Shimla All Notification -28 February 2024