HP State Wool Federation Ltd Sheep Shearers Recruitment 2022
Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Wool Procurement and Marketing Federation Ltd invited application on the prescribed format from the intrested candidates for filling up of ten (10) posts of Sheep Shearers (Class-IV) on contract basis in the H.P. State Cooperative Wool Procurement and Marketing Federation Ltd., Himachal Pradesh.
Important Dates :
The last date of receipt of application in this office complete in all respects, is 08-04-2022 (4:00PM). For the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District, Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Dodra-Kwar Sub-Division of Shimla District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of application is 23-04-2022 (4.00PM).Application/s received late will not be entertained.
Details of Posts : Sheep Shearers Recruitment
|Name of Posts||No. Of Posts|
|Sheep Shearers (Class IV)||10 (Gen-05, EWS-01, OBC-02, SC-02)|
Education and other qualifications:
Candidate should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board or School Education/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh.
A Certificate of sheep shearing from recognized Institute/Trained under any GOI/Govt. of HP Programme/scheme.
Minimum 2 years experience in sheep shearing with minimum of 2,500 sheep shorn per year or 5,000 sheep shorn cumulative in two years.
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
The candidate should be a Bonafide Himachali
Age Limit: Sheep Shearers Recruitment
The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 45 years
Clarification: Age of the candidate shall be reckoned as on 01-01-2022. The upper age limit is relax-able by 05 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
Place of Posting : Anywhere in Himachal Pradesh
How to Apply: –
The desirous and eligible candidates applying for the post of Sheep Shearer may apply on the prescribed application form uploaded on the Federation`s website (website: https://www.himachal.nic.in/woolfed) along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials/documents so as to show their age/qualification/experience etc.
All applications should be addressed to the Managing Director, H.P. Wool Federation Ltd, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla-9, HP. The envelope containing application form should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SHEEP SHEARER (CLASS-IV) ON CONTRACT BASIS.
Application Fee: –
Rs. 400/- for General Category and Rs. 100/- for Reserved category (Proof of category has to be attached along with application) and There is no fee for the Female candidates. The fee should accompany the application in the form of Demand Draft payable at Shimla in the name of ‘H.P. State Wool Federation Ltd. The application without prescribed fee shall be rejected.
Mode of Selection: –
Selection will be done strictly on the basis of parameters fixed by the Govt. vide Notification No. Per (AP. B) B(15)5/2014 dated 17th April 2017, as under:-
|Merit of minimum educational qualification i.e., Matric pass, shall be calculated as under: – (Percentage of marks obtained in 10th standard will be calculated out of 85 marks. For example, a candidate getting 50% marks in the Matric standard will be given 42.5 marks).||85 marks|
|i) Belonging to notified Backward Area or Panchayat||1 Mark|
|Land less family/family having land less than 1 Hectare to be certified by concerned Revenue Authority||2 Marks|
|Non-employment Certificate to the effect that none of the family members isin Government/ Semi Government service.||2.5 Marks|
|Differently abled person with more than 40% impairment/disability/infirmity.||1 Mark|
|NSS (at-least one year)/certificate holders in NCC/The Bharat Scout and Guide / Medal winner in National level Sports competitions.||1 Mark|
|BPL family having annual income (from all sources) below Rs. 40,000/- or as prescribed by the Govt. from time to time.||2.5 Marks|
|Widow/divorced/destitute/single woman||1.5 Marks|
|Single daughter/orphan||1 Marks|
|Experience up to a maximum of 5 years in Govt. /Semi-Govt. organization relating to the post applied for (0.5 marks only for each completed year)||2.5 Marks|
- Screening Test of Assistant Professor (College Cadre) -HPPSC Shimla
- HPSSC Clerk Post Code 839 Final Result
- HPSSC Hamirpur JOA (IT) Post Code 939 Typing Skill Test Result 2022
- HP JBT TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Exam Syllabus
- Minimum Eligibilty Conditions (Educational Qualification) for JBT TET Exam
Details of Documents to be attached with the application forms: –
i. Attested/self attested copies of date of birth certificate, academic qualification certificate, SC/OBC certificate and Bonafide Himachali Certificate.
ii. A certificate belonging to notified Backward Area or Panchayat, Landless family/family having less than 1 hect. Land, non-employment certificate etc., issued by the competent authority.
iii. A certificate of BPL, widow/divorced/destitute/single woman, single daughter/orphan etc. issued by the competent authority.
iv. A certificate of regarding physical disability (if any) issued by the competent authority.
v. A certificate of NCC/NSS/Scouts & Guides and Medal winners of National level sports competition issued by the competent authority.
vi. A certificate of experience, if any, issued by competent authority.
vii. Any other relevant certificate/testimonial.
General Instructions: –
- All desirous candidates must apply only on the prescribed form which is appended as Annexure-B to be printed on A-4 size paper. Application received in any other format will be out rightly rejected.
- The application form should be filled in by the candidate in his/her own handwriting with blue/black ink ball point pen.
- The candidate must fulfill all the required essential educational and other qualifications on the last date fixed for the submission/receipt of application forms
- The candidates are advised to fill up and submit the application form very carefully as incomplete application forms will be outrightly rejected, without assigning any reason. No additions or alterations will be allowed in the submitted application under any circumstances.
- The validity of OBC certificate is for one year from the date of its issuance.
- The candidates are required to furnish valid certificates in support of his/her claim to the post/s.
- Only Himachal bonafide candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC will be eligible for the posts reserved for respective categories.
- Candidates should also attach oneself addressed envelope of 9 x 4 (inch) size along with Rs. 10/- (Ten) postage stamp pasted on it with the application form.
- The originals certificates/testimonials will be seen only at the time of evaluation.
- Only attested certificates are required to be submitted.
- Since the job requirements involve extensive touring – including long tours on foot with load (Shearing Equipment / Machine) on the back, both in the tribal and non-tribal areas of the Pradesh and handling of livestock, it is advised that only those candidates should apply who possess sound mental and physical health.
Application Form : Sheep Shearers Recruitment
HP State Wool Federation Ltd Sheep Shearers Recruitment 2022
Read Also : More HP Govt Job