HP State Wool Marketing Federation Driver Recruitment 2022
HP State Cooperative Wool Procurement And Marketing Federation invited applications for filling up of one (1) post of Driver (Class-III) on Daily wage basis in the H.P. State Cooperative Wool Procurement and Marketing Federation Ltd., Himachal Pradesh.
Vacancy Detail :
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Driver (Class-III)||Unreserved =01|
Education and other qualification:-
(i) Candidate should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/ Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided that this condition shall not be applicable to Bonafide Himachalis.
(ii) Candidate must possess valid driving license of Light and Heavy motor vehicle in hilly terrain
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
The candidate should be a Bonafide Himachali.
The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 45 years
2.1 Age of the candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2022.
2.2. Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the candidates belonging to
SC, ST, OBC, WFF.
Place of Posting: Anywhere in Himachal Pradesh.
How to Apply:-
The desirous and eligible candidates applying for the post of Driver may apply on the prescribed application form uploaded on the Federation’s website (website: https://www.himachal.nic.in/woolfed) alongwith attested copies of all relevant testimonials/ documents so as to show their age/ qualification/ experience etc. The applications should be addressed to the Manager, Marketing & Procurement, H.P. State Wool Federation Ltd., Village & Post Office Banuri, Tehsil Palampur, District Kangra, Pin-176061. The envelope containing application form should be super- scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER (Daily wage basis).
Last Date for Receipt of Applications:-
Application duly complete in all respect must reach to the Manager, Marketing & Procurement, H.P. State Wool Federation Ltd., Village & Post Office Banuri, Tehsil Palampur, District Kangra, Pin-176061 upto 14.02.2022, however for the candidates residing in Lahaul & Spiti Dist., Kinnaur Dist., Pangi & Bharmour Sub-Divisions of Chamba Dist. and Dodra-Kwar SubDivision of Shimla Dist. of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of applications is 28.02.2022. The applications received after these dates will not be entertained.
Rs. 460/- for General Category and Rs. 115/- for Reserved category (Proof of category has to be attached alongwith application) and No fee for Female candidates. The fee should be deposited by way of Demand Draft in the name of ‘H.P. State Wool Federation Ltd.’ payable at Palampur The application form without prescribed fee shall be rejected.
Mode of Selection:
Selection for appointment to the post shall be made on the basis of merit of written examination covering the syllabus of driving, maintenance skill of vehicle and Motor Vehicle Act, followed by evaluation as specified in Appendix-I followed by practical test for driving and maintenance skill of the candidates from the competent authority. Passing of practical test shall be mandatory. The documents shown at Sr. No (i) to (xi) of Appendix-I should be issued by the respective competent authorities The complete set of advertisement notice is available on Federation’s website i.e. https://www.himachal.nic.in/woolfed
- HPPSC Shimla Information Technology Specialist Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Shimla Emergency Operation Centre Incharge Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Shimla Sericulture Officer Recruitment 2022
- Important Glaciers of India |भारत के प्रमुख हिमनद
- HP High Court Clerk/Proof Read Question Paper 2022
WRITTEN OBJECTIVE TYPE EXAMINATION/DRIVING SKILL TEST & EVALUATION :
There will be written objective type examination (MCQ). Marks obtained in written objective type (MCQ) shall be counted for deciding the merit of candidate. The candidates to be declared qualified in the written objective test shall be subject to driving skill test which is qualifying in nature. Final selection of candidate will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the written objective type examination; passing the driving skill test and evaluation based on the parameters devised by the Department of Personnel vide its Notification No. Per (AP.B)B(15)-5/2014 dated 17.04.2017 as detailed below:-
(i) Written objective type examination =85 marks
(ii) Driving Skill Test =Qualifying Nature
(iii) Evaluation: =15 Marks
Total =100 Marks
[Evaluation of 15 marks will be as per parameters devised by DoP vide Notification No. Per (AP.B) B (15)-5/2014 dated 17.04.2017.]
Candidates in the ratio of 10 times of total post will be declared qualified in the written objective type Examination (MCQ) and will be called for driving skill test.
A.) The syllabus for Written Examination (Objective Type) will be as under:
Objective type questions (MCQ) of syllabus related to post: 50 Marks
Objective type question of Hindi & English of 10th standard: 20 Marks
Objective type question related to HP GK & Current Affairs: 15 Marks
Duration of Examination=1 ½ (90 minutes)
B.) Driving skill test is of qualifying nature for those who qualify written objective type examination to be held by competent authority as per norms. The only candidates who will qualify the driving skill test will be called for evaluation in pursuance to Notification No. Per (AP.B) B (15)-5/2014 dated 17.04.2017. The final merit will be based on marks obtained in the written exam. As per 1(i) and marks obtained in evaluation as per 1 (iii).
The candidates are required to score at least 1/3rd marks of the total marks of written examination as shown above in Point 1 (i).
There will be no negative marking in written examination.
INSTRUCTIONS / GUIDELINES FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM :
- The application must be submitted on the prescribed format only and an attested recent passport size photograph must be pasted in the space provided in the application form.
- The applicant should be a bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidates must possess requisite essential qualification prescribed for the post.
- The name of the candidate must be registered in the concerned Employment Exchange.
- The application should be sent under registered cover/ speed post addressed to the Manager (Marketing & Procurement), H.P. State Wool Federation Ltd., Village & P.O. Banuri, Tehsil Palampur District Kangra (H.P.) -176061. The envelope containing application form should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER (Daily Wage Basis)”
- The Self -attested photocopies of the following documents/ certificates must be attached with the application:-
i) Admit card alongwith self addressed envelope with postal stamps
ii) Age proof
iii) Educational Qualification Certificates (Note: Matric Pass Certificate is compulsory)
iv) Valid driving license of Heavy and Light vehicle in hilly terrain
v) Bonafide Himachali Certificate.
vi) Employment Registration Certificate
vii) Proof of fee deposited in the Bank clearly mentioning the UTR No. of RTGS alongwith date
duly signed and stamped by the Bank authorities in original. (Proof of category has to be
attached alongwith application for fee exemption)
- Incomplete application or received after due date or not in accordance with the prescribed format shall not be considered. No correspondence will be entertained to that respect.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The Federation will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- All the documents/ certificate in original will have to be produced at the time of Evaluation, failing which the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled/ rejected
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
- Applicants who have passed matriculation from any school/ institution situated within H.P. can apply for the post. This condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
HP State Wool Marketing Federation Driver Recruitment 2022
Read Also : More HP Govt Job