HPPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Shimla invited Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to 05 (UR = 04 and S.T. of H.P.=01) post(s) of Assistant Town Planner, Class-I (Gazetted) (on contract basis) in the Level -18 of pay Matrix of HPCS (Revised Rules, 2022) i.e. 60% (sixty percent) of the first cell of the applicable level of the pay Matrix (60% of 56100 i.e. ₹ 33660/-) in the Department of Town & Country Planning, H.P. through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc.).
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Apply Online||27/12/2022|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||23/01/2023|
Details of Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Assistant Town Planner||05 (UNRESERVED =4, SCHEDULED TRIBE|
OF HP =1)
Educational Qualification :
(i) Master of Planning/ M.Tech/ Post Graduate Degree in Urban Planning or City Planning or Town Planning or Regional Planning or Housing Planning or Country Planning or Rural Planning or Infrastructure Planning or Transport Planning or Rural & Urban Planning or Environmental Planning from a recognized University or an Institute duly recognized by the All India Institute of Town Planners, India.
(ii) Bachelor of Planning or Bachelor of Technology in Planning from a recognized University or an Institute duly recognized by the All India Institute of Town Planner, India.
Minimum three years experience in Urban Planning or City Planning or Town Planning or Regional Planning or Housing Planning or Country Planning or Rural Planning or Infrastructure Planning or Transport Planning or Rural & Urban Planning or Environmental Planning in the Central Government / State Government Department(s) or private sector after acquiring the qualification of Bachelor of Planning or B. Tech. Degree in Planning but after acquiring the prescribed experience in the public/ private sector, the candidate should produce the following documents at the time of interview/ personality test:-
(i) Copy of placement letter.
(ii) Salary Slip
(iv) Experience in Planning field to be validated/ certified by a competent authority in Town & Country Planning Department in case of Private Sector.
18 to 45 years.
As mentioned against the post Clarification:-
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. /W.F.F. of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex- Servicemen of H.P.; age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time. The age relaxation for these categories is available only if there is a post reserved for these categories.
- Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2022.
|1.||SCREENING / PRELIMINARY EXAM|
Syllabus for the Post of Assistant Town Planner :
The Computer Based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective type) will be conducted in case where the number of eligible candidates for recruitment to the post(s) advertised by the Commission is inordinately large and syllabus for Screening test will be notified separately for the information of the candidates.
HOW TO APPLY:-
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) are available on the website of the Commission. The candidate should adhere to following points:-
- Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission i.e. http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc . Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and will be rejected straightway.
- The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and e-mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
- The desirous & eligible candidate shall visit the official website of the Commission
(http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc ) and click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page. The candidate will register and create his/ her profile on „One Time Registration‟ and after logging into his/ her account in OTR. The list of advertisements will be displayed to the candidate on dashboard. Candidate will apply for a particular post through portal. The application of the candidate will be submitted only after uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement. Before submission of application the candidate will be shown thebpreview of uploaded documents and he/ shall give an undertaking/ declaration that:-“It is certified that I have checked the preview of all the requisite uploaded documents and I am satisfied that documents are legible, readable and true. That I shall not object to rejection of my candidature based on the sole reason of uploaded documents being non readable/ poor quality of scanning.” Online Recruitment Application once
submitted shall not be allowed any change.
- No representation / correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature.
HPPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2022
Read Also : More Himachal Pradesh Latest Govt Job
- HP High Court – Final Result of Judgment Writer 2023
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment in Himachal Pradesh 2023
- HPNLU Shimla B.A./B.B.A.LL.B. & L.L.M. Date Sheet 2023
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
- Daily Current Affairs in Hindi -27 January 2023