HPPWD Division Chopal Multi Task Workers Recruitment 2022
HPPWD Division Chopal invited Applications from the desirous and eligible applicants for recruitment to the posts of Multi Task Workers (Lok Nirman) in HPPWD Division Chopal on the prescribed application foms for recruitment to the post of Multi Task Worker (Lok Niman) in HPPWD either in Hindi or English alongwith self attested copies of relevant supporting documents on the following terms and conditions. The application should reach in the office of the Executive Engineer HPPWD Division Chopal on or before 09/06/2022. The applications received after last date or found incomplete shall not be entertained and will be rejected. The applicants should mention their mobile number, if any, in the applicaton form. No TA/DA shall be payable to the applicants for appearing in skill and physical test.
Detail of Posts :
HPPWD Division Chopal
|Name of Sub-Division||No. of Posts|
|HPPWD Sub-Division Chopal||45|
|HPPWD Sub-Division Nerwa||43|
|HPPWD Sub-Division Kupvi||35|
|HPPWD Sub-Division Shallu||37|
Only such candidate will be eligible to apply for post of Multi Task Worker, who is
i) Citizen of India.
ii) Bonafide Himachali.
iii) Of a sound mind.
iv) No family member of the candidate should be in any kind of Government/PSU/Board job.
v) Have never been involved in any act of criminal nature.
vi) Medically fit to perfom strenuous manual work.
vii) Permanent resident of the Village/Gram Panchayat/Urban local body of the area, located in the Sub-Division/Division HPPWD, for whom the recruitment is being done.
The candidate should have a minimum qualification of Middle Pass (8th) from a school/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. The condition of passing 8th from Himachali School shall not be applicable to Bonafide Himachali.
Desirable:- Knowledge of custom, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh.
The candidate shall be between the age of 18 and 45.
The candidates will have to apply for appointment as Mult Task Worker (Lok Nirman) on format prescribed and attached herewith, alongwith self attested photocopies of certificates to the concemed Executive Engineer of the Division who will compile all the applications received on or before the prescribed last date. The documents of the applicant shall be venfied with the onginals at the üme of counseling. Concerned Executive Engineer wil send a copy of such compiled list of applicants to the Superintending Engineer of the circle for information.
List of Documents required to be attached with application form::
- Aadhar Card (for ldentfy proof and Reside nce proof.
- Certificate of Age proof (The birth certificate issued by Municipal or Panchayat or Middle school certificate from the recognized school last attended, or Matriculation certificate as the case may be, shall be treated as valid document. (Rule 172 of HPFR, 2009).
- Certificate of Himachali Bonafide (lssued by SDO(C )Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar).
- Certificate to the effect that no family member of the candidate in Govemment/PSU/Board job (Issued by SDO (C )Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar).
- Social Category (SC/ST/OBCIEWS) Certificate (lssued by SDO(C )Tehsildar/Naib Tehsildar)
- Class 8th (Middle) Mark Sheeticertificate of passing – educational qualification.
- BPL Certificate (if applicable) (Issued by the concemed Gram Panchayat on the presaribed format with reference number and date of issuance duly signed by concemed Panchayat Secretary/ Sahayak and countersigned by concerned Gram Panchayat Pradhan and attested by the BDO concerned and in case of Urban area by Commissioner in Municipal Corporation, Executive Officer in Municipal Council, Secretary in Nagar Panchayats).
The Selection committee shall judge the suitability of the candidates purely on merit. The Chaiman/Mem ber Secretary of the committee will keep complete record of the selection processs.
The Selection Committee shall be as under.
i) Executive Engineer (EE) of Division concerned Chaiman
i) Assistant Engineer (AE) of Division concerned Member
ii) Superintendent, Gr.ll Oo E.E. Member Secretary
- The selection will be purely specific to a particular Sub-DivisionDivision /Circde only
- In the selection process, marks shall be awarded to the candidates out of 10 Marks.
(Percentage of marks obtained in middle class to be calculated out of 5 marks for example a candidate getting 50 % in middle class examination will be given 2.5 marks (50×0.050=2.5)
|Belonging to SC/ST/OBC family on production/submission of certificate as prescribed by Govt of Himachal Pradesh from time to time||01 Marks|
|Belonging to BPL family EWS family on production/ submission of certificate as prescribed in this notification or notified by Govt of Himachal Pradesh from time to time||02 Marks|
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of above process shall finally be selected on the production of Medical fitness by a medical board of a govt of Himachal Pradesh medical Institution.
One Casual leave will be admissible to the Multi Task Worker after puting in one month’s continuous service.
Total casual leave admissible to the Multi Task Worker will not exceed 12 in a year. The Mult Task Worker will
also be entitled to 5 days leave in a year on grounds of illness provided same is certified by a registered medical practitioner. No other kind of leave will be admissible to the Mulb Task Worker. Continuous absence beyond a week from duty without approval of concerned officer/JE shall automatically lead to the termination of the services of the Multi Task Worker (Lok Nirman).
Right to claim Regular appointment:
The candidate appointed as Multi Task Worker (Lok Niman) will have no right, claim for regularization as regular employee of the State Government
Terms and Conditions of service:
a) The selected incumbent will be paid honorarium at the rate of Rs. 4500- (Rupees Four Thousand and Five Hundred Only) per month.
b) Unsatisfactory perfomance may result in termination of appointment by passing a order. The process of termination shall however not be completed unless at least 3 notices have been served upon the incumbent on a specific charge and there has been no improvement in service delivery. The concerned J.E. wOuld have to substantially put down in writing the reasons for such temination and this would need to be countersigned by concerned Assistant Engineer based on record/technical reasons.
Roles and responsibilities:
All work assigned relating to construction and maintenance of roads and buildings. Miscellaneous unskilled job such as earth work, carrage of material, assistance to artisanstechnical staff of HPPWD, patrolling of roads, dearing and cleaning of roads etc. Any other duties assigned by Junior Engineer/Offiaial concemed.
How to Apply :
The application should reach in the office of the Executive Engineer HPPWD Division Chopal on or before 09/06/2022. The applications received after last date or found incomplete shall not be entertained and will be rejected. The applicants should mention their mobile number, if any, in the application form. No TA/DA shall be payable to the applicants for appearing in skill and physical test.
HPPWD Division Chopal Multi Task Workers Recruitment 2022
Read Also : More HP Govt Job
- HPU Shimla All Notification -26 September 2023
- HP Current Affairs -2nd Week of September 2023
- 14 Gorkha Training Centre Subathu Solan Painter & Washerman Recruitment
- HPU Shimla All Notification -25 September 2023
- HP Health And Family Welfare Department Pharmacy Officer Recruitment 2023