HPU Shimla B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 -Apply Online
Himachal Pradesh University Shimla released the notification for an objective type (MCQ) Entrance Test for admission to two years regular B.Ed. Course in Department of Education, HPU, Govt. College of Education Dharamshala and Private Colleges of Education situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh for the academic session 2022-23. The Test shall be conducted by the University on 27.05.2022(Friday). HPU Shimla invited online applications from eligible candidates are invited w.e.f 08.04.2022 to 06.05.2022 through University website www.admissions.hpushimla.in.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
|Schedule for ONLINE submission of application form with successful final transaction of fee||08.04.2022 to 06.05.2022|
|Dates for corrections of errors, if any, committed by the candidates while filling online application form .||07.05.2022 to 09.05.2022|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on the University website www.hpuniv.ac.in.|
www.admissions.hpushimla.in. No Separate Admit Cards shall be sent by post by the University
|Date of Entrance Test||27.05.2022 (Friday)|
|Tentative Date of Declaration of Result||07.06.2022|
|Tentative Date of Issuance of Merit List||15.06.2022|
|Counseling Schedule/procedure and commencement of academic session||Note: The online counseling schedule/procedure and detailed guidelines shall be notified separately on the University website www.hpuniv.ac.in &|
www.admissions.hpushimla.in by the Chairman,
Department of Education, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla-171005 after the declaration of the merit list. The candidates must remain in touch
continuously with the counseling schedule and in case of any query, the candidates may contact on
Telephone No. 0177-2633522, 2833630, 2833648, 2830891, 2833588.
|Time Schedule for Entrance Examination:|
a) Centre of examination
b) Entry in the Examination Hall
c)Distribution of question booklet and answer sheet
d) Test Commencement
e) Latest entry in the examination Hall
f) Test Conclusion
|As indicated on the Admit Card|
|Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit card, Card Board/ Clip Board and Ball Point pens of good quality (Blue/Black) only|
|Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Question booklet only in the space provided for the purpose. The candidates are not allowed to do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only for||Writing of Particulars on the Question Booklet and responses on the answer sheet|
ELIGIBILITY AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
The candidates who are interested for seeking admission to regular two years B.Ed. Course may apply online for the entrance test in the Department of Education, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla, Government College of Teacher Education, Dharamshala and in any of the private/self-financing Colleges of Education should fulfill the following criteria:-
(i) The candidates with at least 50.00 percent marks or 5.01 if CGPA or Grade B if in letter Grade in the Bachelor’s Degree (Medical/Non-Medical/Commerce/Arts) and/or in the Master’s Degree in the Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce, Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55.00 percent or 5.51 if CGPA or Grade B+ if in letter Grade or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
(ii) At least 45.00 percent or 4.51 if CGPA if in the letter Grade in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped categories in the aforesaid Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree and 50.00 percent marks or 5.01 if CGPA or Grade B for Bachelor’s in Engineering or technology from a recognized University established by law in India are eligible for admission in he programme.
The candidates who have appeared in BA/B.Sc./B.Com. final year or Bachelor of Engineering/Technology or any other qualification equivalent thereto examination and the result of the same has not yet been declared, can also apply for B.Ed. Entrance Test. However, the admission of such candidates will be depending upon the production of certificate of qualifying examination with required percentage of aggregate marks in the aforesaid examinations as per the eligibility clause of the prospectus. In case, a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility conditions, he/she will have no right for admission to the B.Ed. course. As such, the candidate shall be appeared provisionally at his/her own risk & responsibility
Post-graduation is considered only to make those candidates eligible who are not eligible on the basis of qualifying examination but the post-graduation will not be the merit criteria.
Age Limit :
There is no upper age limit for candidates applying to the regular B.Ed. Course of two years. (High Court orders in LPA No.: 104 of 2012 decided on August 27, 2012).
DETAILS OF ENTRANCE TEST
An objective type (MCQ) Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed. Course will be conducted by the Entrance Tests Section, H. P. University, Shimla on the date mentioned in the prospectus. The admission to the said course will be made on the basis of merit of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. The minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test will be 35 % (i.e. 53 out of 150). In case of SC/ST/OBC/PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED candidates, the minimum qualifying marks shall be lowered by 5 % i.e. will be 30 % (45 out of 150).
The B.Ed. Entrance Test will consist of one question paper with 150 MCQ type of one mark each and will be of 2 hours duration. There will be no negative marking and will include the following five sections:
|Sections||No. Of Questions/Marks|
|General Awareness (Mainly HP & India||30|
|Language & Comprehension (Hindi & English) (20+20= 40)||40|
|Knowledge of National Commission & Committees of Education||20|
|Teaching Aptitude & Attitude||40|
Total No. of Questions : 150
Total No. Of Marks : 150
GENERAL AWARENESS :
Himachal Pradesh: Geography, literacy, famous historical places, fairs and festivals, history, social life and customs, art and architecture, demography, transportation, communication, and economy. India: Geography (important facts), education, population, famous historical places, fairs and festivals, freedom struggle (important facts), Constitution of India (important facts)
- Indian Polity GK Question Answers (Rajya Sabha)
- Indian Polity GK Question Answers (President of India)
- Indian Geography GK Question Answer (Drainage System)
- HP Current Affairs – 2nd & 3rd Week of June 2022
- HP Animal Husbandry Veterinary Officer (Batch-Wise) Recruitment 2022
PROCEDURE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Log on to website www.admissions.hpushimla.in and download the prospectus as well as Replica of online application form to read it carefully to understand the eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of online application. Read the instructions and procedure for online submission of application form carefully.
- Fee details:
> General/General(EWS)/OBC & their sub-categories : Rs. 1100/-
> SC/ST( & their sub-categories (BPL/IRDP) : Rs. 550/-
- The Last date for submission of ONLINE Application form with successful final transaction of fee is 12.05.2022 beyond which the link will be disabled.
(A) Before proceeding to apply, please ensure that you have:
- Scanned copy of candidate’s recent photograph with following specifications Photograph must be passport size colour picture.
• Photograph must be taken in full face view directly facing the camera.
• Photograph should have no shadows and red eyes. Photograph should have maximum size of 100 kb.
• Photo form should be *.jpeg, jpg. Photograph file should be saved with name upto 10 characters only.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature with following specifications. Applicant should sign with black ink on a white paper and get the signature scanned.
• The signature must be signed only by the candidate and not by any other person. This signature has to be verified by the invigilator at the time of examination and at the time of Counseling/admission by the committee.
• Signature should have maximum size of 100 kb
• Scanned signature format should be *.jpeg, jpg only.
• Signature file should be saved with name upto 10 characters only.
- Candidates who are filling up the form under the category of Ex-Servicemen/Wives/Wards of Ex-Servicemen/ Wives/Widows/Wards of Defence Personnel should have the copy of the valid certificate of the concerned category issued by the competent authorities on the prescribed format as given in the prospectus, which is required to be uploaded in pdf format not more than 100kb.
- Create an email account if you already don’t have one.
- You must give a mobile number in basic details. If you don’t have mobile number, please enter your parent/guardian’s mobile number for any further correspondence/communication in thisregard.
- All the fields marked with red star are mandatory to be filled up by the candidate.
(B) Complete procedure for filling the ONLINE Application Form.
a) To access the B.Ed. ONLINE application form click on “Under Graduate.”After that click on the B.Ed Course for filling up online application form, which has the following subsequent web pages:
> Personal Information
> Educational Qualification Details
> Application Summary
> Payment of Fee
> Submit Reference number and application form
b) Candidates are required to fill their information in the above mentioned web pages.
c) After filling up the personal information click “on submit button” at the end of the page. System will generate the Unique Registration Number along with password. This number along with password will be sent on the e-mail and on the entered mobile number. Candidates are directed to note down the Registration Number for all the future references.
d) Once candidate gets the registration process completed, then logout. After that Click on “Under Graduate” and thereafter Click on “Click here for Student Login” with Unique Registration Number along with password and you will get all the earlier information filled in personal information page.
e) Thereafter, candidates are required to fill up all the other information required on different web-pages i.e Educational Qualification details, upload the photo and signature as per specification mentioned at
(A) & (B) above.
f) To save the data, please click on ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of each screen.
- Step for making B.Ed. Entrance Application Fee Payment:
Decide the mode of payment which are being provided as per detail given below:
> ONLINE MODE OF PAYMENT:
a) Once you select the online payment mode, “Click on Make Payment”.
b) On the next page applicant have to select the payment gateway and “Click on Continue” for payment.
c) Candidates have to choose among the given options (Any Debit/Credit Card using online gateway payment & Net Banking etc.).
d) After making the payment through one of the above mentioned option, if the payment is successfully done, you will receive a message with all the details and e-receipt. Keep the statement of bank/net banking transaction receipt bearing Application Registration Number for future reference?
e) Thereafter, Click on the Submit button to get the form finally submitted.
- Before submitting the final information on each web page, the candidate must ensure that the information filled by him/her are correct. Once candidate “click on the final submission button” of his/her application page, he/she cannot edit/change the details entered.
- After successful remittance of fee, system will generate for final submission to print the confirmation 14 page of the online application form and then a message will be sent on registered mobile number. Follow the instructions to take the print out of confirmation page of online application form. Please keep the confirmation page and proof of payment of fee safely for any future references.
- Failure to complete any of the step of online Application Form and payment of fee as per requirement of online process, final submission of online application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful all modes of payment of fee.
- Generation of confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of application form. If confirmation page has not been generated, this means that application has not submitted successfully.
HPU Shimla B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 -Apply Online
Read Also : Previous Year B.Ed Entrance Question Paper