IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021-JE, Assistant & Other Posts
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi HP invited online applications from Indian Nationals for recruitment to the various post. Interested candidate can apply online on officer website of IIT Mandi.
Opening Date to Apply Online : 05/05/2021
Last Date to Apply Online : 14/06/2021
Detail of Posts : IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021-JE, Assistant & Other Posts :
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Age Limit|
|1. Technical Officer||UR-01||40|
|2. Sports Officer||UR-01||40|
|3. Junior Technical|
|05 (UR-02, OBC-02, SC-01)||35|
|4. Junior Superintendent||06 ( UR-02, EWS-01, OBC-02, SC-01)||35|
|5. Junior Superintendent|
|6. Junior Engineer (Civil)||03( UR-02, OBC-01)||35|
|7. Junior Laboratory |
|14 (UR-04, EWS-02, OBC-05, St-01, SC-02)||30|
|8. Junior Assistant||12 (UR-04, EWS-02, OBC-04, ST-02)||30|
Educational Qualification :
Technical Officer :
B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical/Production Engineering with 5 years relevant experience or M.Tech. in Mechanical/Production Engineering with 1 year experience in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.
(ii) Employees of Institute serving as Technical Superintendent/Workshop Superintendent for at least five years (in the pay level 7) or higher in the institute.
Sports Officer :
(i) Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.
(ii) Record of having represented the University/College at the inter-University competitions or State and /or national championships.
Qualified the national-level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC and passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these regulations.
Experience: 10 years experience as PTI or higher in the pay level 6 or equivalent.
Junior Technical Superintendent :
First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject (Computer/Electrical/Electronics) or equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 5 years of experience.
First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field (Computer/Electrical/Electronics) with excellent academic record with
minimum 5 years’ experience.
Post Graduate Degree in Science with 2 years experience or B.E./B.Tech. in relevant field (Computer/Electrical/Electronics) from a recognized University or Institute with one year experience.
Junior Superintendent :
(i) Bachelor Degree (Min. 55% marks) with 8 years relevant experience.
Master Degree (Min. 55% marks) with 5 years relevant experience.
(ii) Knowledge of office procedures, rules, computer office application and Secretarial practices in Central Government procedures /Academic matters /Estate Management/ Hospitality/ Student affairs.
(iii) Accustomed to working in Computer environment.
Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha) :
Masters Degree in Hindi from a recognized University/Institute with English as a subject at the degree level OR Master degree in English
from a recognized University/Institute with Hindi as a subject at the degree level with at least 55% marks and with one-year relevant experience of translation in the Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 (level-05) or equivalent.
Bachelor Degree with Hindi as a main subject from a recognized University/Institute with English as a subject at the degree level OR Bachelor degree with English as a main subject from a recognized University/Institute with Hindi as a subject at the degree level with at least 55% marks and with three-years relevant experience of translation in the Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 (level-05) or equivalent.
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering + 01 year relevant experience.
Diploma in Civil Engineering of three years duration with three years field experience.
Knowledge of Computer applications.
Junior Laboratory Assistant (Technical) :
(i) Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline (Computer/Electrical/Electronics) of 3 years duration from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute
B.Sc. degree (Min. 55% marks) in relevant field from a recognized university.
(ii) 2 years working experience in relevant discipline.
(iii) Knowledge of computer office applications.1
Junior Assistant :
Bachelor’s Degree (Min. 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications. With at least 1 year of relevant experience
Master’s Degree (Min 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications
General Term and Conditions :
- All posts are tenable in IIT Mandi at Kamand, District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
- All positions are initially on contract for a period of five years and will stand terminated suo moto on completion of the contract period. However, the performance of the appointed staff may be assessed before the expiry of their contract for possible regularization. Candidates found suitable may be offered a substantive post on probation. In case of exceptional performance, the review may take place for the substantive position after the completion of two years.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Specified Educational qualifications or equivalent must have been obtained from recognized University/Institute.
- Computer knowledge including open source software such as Open Office in relevant area and fluency in English is required for the posts listed.
- Candidates possessing required qualifying working experience on regular or on contract or outsourcing or projects in IITs/IISc will be given relaxation in age maximum up to 05 years.
- The experience required for a given job includes experience gained in government offices, autonomous institutions and corporate sector.
- Applicant should upload self-attested copies of certificates in support of their essential qualification, experience, pay drawn details, documentary proof for Date of Birth, Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, Latest OBC (noncreamy layer) certificate etc. Original certificates should be produced at the time of the selection process as well as while joining.
- If a candidate is not found suitable for the post applied for, the candidate may be considered for a lower post/ pay level on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
Application Fee :
The application fee of Rs. 100/- is to be paid through Online Transfer in IIT Mandi account. For online payment there is provision of SBI Collect, OR for account transfer Bank Account details of IIT Mandi are as follows:
Name of the Bank : State Bank of India
Branch Address : SBI, IIT Kamand, Mandi, HP – 175075
Account No. : 31310230679 IFSC: SBIN0013711
MICR Code : 175002103 Type of Account: Saving Account
No application fee is required from the Female/SC/ST candidates and Persons with Disabilities (PwD). However, if SC/ST category candidates are applying against Unreserved posts, their applications will be entertained only if the application is submitted along with the prescribed fee of Rs. 100/-. Failure to do so, the application will be outrightly rejected.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Now||Click here|
IIT Mandi Recruitment 2021-JE, Assistant & Other Posts
Read Also : More HP Govt Job
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 -Apply Online For 12828 Posts
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Question Paper GS 1 Pdf 2023
- Daily Current Affairs in Hindi -28 May 2023
- HPU Shimla All Notifications -27 May 2023
- PNB Manager & Officers Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 240 Posts