ITI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment
ITI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment : Defence Research & Development Organization DRDO-Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE) (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai invites online applications from eligible candidates for ITI apprenticeship training
Last Date to Apply :03/04/2020
Detail of Vacancy: ITI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment
|Name of the Trade||No. of Post|
|2. Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||23|
|3. Draughtsman (Mechanical)||05|
|8.Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05|
Essential Qualification: Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER. Part – 2 Age Limit (As on 01/03/20
Age Limit : Minimum Age limit : 18 years, Maximum Age limit : * Unreserved category – 27 yrs, * OBC – 30 yrs, * SC/ST – 32 yrs, * PWD – 37 yrs
Important Instructions :
- Duration of training will be strictly in accordance with Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules
and its amendments from time to time.
- Registration of ITI candidates on NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory. Kindly see
respective websites for registration. The registration No. is to be uploaded while filling the online
application and this No. is liable to be verified at the time of interview / Document verification.
- For Apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible
to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
- Candidates with Diploma / Graduate in any discipline qualification are not eligible to apply.
- OBC certificate whose validity has expired would not be accepted.
- Candidates having ITI certificate from NCVT Board is eligible for apply.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Applications of those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose
results have not been declared as on 01/03/2020 will not be considered for training. Provisional
Degree Certificates of qualifying exam would however be acceptable during the time of joining, but
final NCVT certificates shall have to be submitted as & when received.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only
eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing
apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for Interview / Document verification / Joining CVRDE.
- The apprentices will not be provided any Quarters / Hostel accommodation by this establishment
during the entire training period.
Duration of Training & Stipend :
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training for ONE YEAR, will be eligible for
stipend as per Govt. of India rules as applicable and current stipend are given below.
- For COPA, PAINTER, PLUMBER & WELDER Rs.7700/- per month.
- For OTHER TRADES Rs.8050/- per month.
- No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of Apprenticeship training.
How to Apply :
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of
scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. Community certificate, address, email, and mobile
Number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA,
candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and
the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the
documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at CVRDE, Chennai.
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete or
partially filled application forms will not be accepted.
- Closing date for online registration is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in
the news paper.
Also Read: HP Panchayati Raj Recruitment