NHM HP Community Health Officers Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
The National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh invited online applications from the desirous and eligible candidates for filling up of the post of Community Health Officers on contract basis at different Health & Wellness Centres- Health Sub-Centres in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
Closing Date to Apply Online : 21/06/2021
Detail of Posts :
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Community Health Officers||i) UR = 396, UR IRDP=91, UR WFF-11, |
ii) SC = 176, SC IRDP-34, SC WFF-06
iii) ST = 34 , ST IRDP-11,
iv) OBC= 142, OBC IRDP-34, OBC WFF-5
Essential Qualification & other criteria :
Any candidate who has successfully completed Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health (BPCCH) Course certified by IGNOU after doing B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing.
B.Sc Nursing/Post basic B.Sc Nursing candidates who has successfully completed the Integrated Course of Mid-Level Health Provider along with graduation (B.Sc Nursing/Post basic B.Sc in Nursing as the case may be).
The candidates will have to submit certificate issued by the concerned Institution as per specimen attached (in case of Integrated Course of Mid Level Health Provider) OR the certificate of successful completion of BPCCH issued by IGNOU. Either of the certificates has to mandatorily submitted at the time of submission of application for these posts.
The candidate should be bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh.
Should be registered with the State Nursing Council of Himachal Pradesh
Desirable Qualification : Knowledge of custom, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability to the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State.
Place of posting : Anywhere throughout the State in Health & Wellness Centre (Health Sub-centres only).
Salary/ remuneration : Rs. 25000/- PM (fixed) + Performance Linked Incentive (Maximum upto Rs. 15000/- PM).
Age : Below 45 years on the last date of submission of application for these posts. Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC, ST & OBC
Mode of Recruitment : By conducting written examination of eligible candidates through empaneled HR Agency
Weightage for Qualification :
A candidate who has successfully completed the Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health (BPCCH) separately after obtaining B.Sc (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (as the case may be) will get additional 10 marks weightage for the purpose of drawing merit.
Weightage for Experience :
- A candidate with minimum one year working experience as CHO in Health Wellness Centre-Health Sub Centres will get 10 marks weightage for the purpose of drawing merit.
- A candidate who have six months to one year working experience as CHO in Health Wellness Centre-Health Sub Centre will get 5 marks weightage for the purpose of drawing merit.
- For the purpose of experience, the candidate will have to submit experience certificate issued by the concerned Chief Medical Officer at the time of submission of application, clearly indicating the place of posting and the dates of posting of the candidate at a particular HWC-HSC.
Terms and conditions of contractual appointment as Community Health Officer under National Health Mission, HP
- The appointment as CHO will purely be on NHM contract initially for one year which can further be extended on yearly basis subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of NHM, as well as approval of the GoI for these posts.
- This appointment shall be subject to medical fitness from a Medical Board constituted for this purpose by the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- It will be a full time job. No part time employment/ private practice will be allowed.
- The consolidated salary will be @ 25000/-PM + performance link incentive only. No additional financial benefit of any kind will be admissible.
- On successful completion of one year qualifying service, they will be entitled for annual increment at the rate approved by GOI/State Health Society subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
- The contract of appointment can be terminated by either side with one month’s notice or in lieu of the one month’s salary.
- Unsatisfactory services, misconduct, irregularity, and impropriety of administrative and financial nature, negligence of care, unsafe practices, inefficiency and insincerity, or remaining on unauthorized absence from duty for more than one month will result in removal/termination from service forthwith without giving any notice.
- No residential accommodation will be provided to them.
- No claim or right for seniority, regularization, confirmation and regular pay scale etc. OR for any additional financial benefits except remuneration as above shall be admissible for service rendered under the contract. Any duration of service under the contract in no way shall give him/her any right to claim for absorption in cadre/State Government.
- Any document produced at the time of verification, if subsequently found to be false/forged, the services will be terminated at once without serving any notice.
- Will work under the administrative control of the designated officer at a designated place(s) which will be the headquarter of the concerned CHO.
- The provisions of any/all Service Rules/ Executive Instructions of Government which are otherwise applicable to State Contract employees, shall not be applicable in their case.
- Any kind of pension nor contributory pension scheme will not be applicable to this post.
- This will be non-transferable job except against vacant post or on mutual basis.
- She/he will be entitled only for leave admissible to NHM contractual i.e. casual leave (one per month), Restricted Holidays, 10 days Medical leave on full pay in a year (not to carry forward to next calendar) on pro-rata basis. The Maternity leave will be admissible as per Maternity Benefit Act. Apart from all gazette holidays notified by the State Govt. shall also be admissible. Sunday will usually be weekly off. However, in times of administrative exigencies, the CHOs will have to render duties on holidays as well, without any additional financial renumeration.
- If she/he commit any breach of trust with gross violation of established procedures, guidelines and instructions of the NHM communicated from time to time or by mis-utilizing her official position under the NHM and carrying out an activity which is not in consonance with the objectives of the NHM, she shall be liable for such criminal proceedings as deemed fit by the NHM even
after resignation, termination or otherwise abandonment of the contract, notwithstanding anything otherwise contained in the contract.
- She/he would also be expected to provide a mobile number through which she/he can be contacted at all times. They agree to inform designating authority of any change in the mobile number in future.
NHM HP Community Health Officers Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
Read Also : More HP Govt Job
- Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment in Block Anni District Kullu
- HPSSC Operator (Main Plant ) -HPMC Syllabus
- Syllabus for the Post of Sub-Inspector of Police -HPPSC Hamirpur
- HPSSC Assistant Manager (Civil) Syllabus -RTDC
- HPSSC Hamirpur Assistant Manager (Mechanical) RTDC Syllabus