NIELIT Shimla Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
National Institute of Electronics and information Technology (NIELIT ) Shimla invited online applications for different kind of posts from eligible candidate. The desired candidates should apply for these posts through online link displayed on NIELIT Shimla website.
Last Date to Apply Online : 23/08/2020
Vacancy Detail :
|Designation||No. of Posts|
|1. E-District Manager||As per Requirement|
|2. District Coordinator||-do-|
|3. Technical Officer||-do-|
|4. Junior Research Fellow||-do-|
|5. Driver Instructor||-do-|
|8. Office Assistant||-do-|
|10. Catering Staff||-do-|
|11. Cleaning Staff||-do-|
Eligibility Criteria :
- E-District Manager : BCA/BIT/BE/B.Tech/MCA OR Must be Graduate (Any Discipline) with 1 year Computer Diploma from recognized University/Institution.
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 years of work experience preferably in IT/e-Governess related field.
- District Coordinator : M.Com with PGDCA OR Post Graduation with PGDCA
- Technical Officer : First Class B. Tech/BE with ( Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronic and Communication ) 3-4 years experience in Testing/Calibration activity.
- Junior Research Fellow : First Class B. Tech/BE (Electronics) with 2-3 years experience in Testing/Calibration.
- Driver Instructor : Must be Matriculate or equivalent having qualification as specified in CMVR. The candidate will specialization in Simulator training will be preferred.
- Technician : Candidate must be ITI (Motor Mechanic) with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Accountant : Must be Graduate in Commerce/Management with 3 years experience in Accounts/Financial Departments. Exposure in Tally accounting software will be preferred.
- Office Assistant : Must be Graduate in any stream having 2 year minimum experience in routine office procedure and clerical activities.
- Security : A candidate must be matriculate.
- Catering Staff : A candidate must be having experience of Cooking and serving in office canteen/Hostel.
- Cleaning Staff : Candidate must have experience of cleaning sweeping and other jobs.
Application Fees /Payment Procedure :
Note: Before filling the application form candidate must have paid Rs. 1000/- as application fees
1) Candidate must have a valid Email ID.
2) Candidate must deposit fee (Rs.1000/-) through online mode only through UPI Money Transfer (Bhim app,GooglePay, PhonePay, Paytm etc) or Net Banking (INB, NEFT etc) before proceeding the application form.
3) The transaction Receipt/Details must be retained by the candidate for future reference.
4) The valid transaction receipt having UPI Transaction ID/UTR number/Net banking Reference ID (clearly visible) must be uploaded in document upload section.
5) Cash Deposit in account will not be accepted.
6) Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Bank Account Details for Making the Payment:
Name: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology(NIELIT)
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Account No: 31857396177
IFSC Code: SBIN0000718
How to Apply
- Only online application form will be received.
- Go to NIELIT Shimla Website (http://www.nielit.gov.in/shimla)
- Click on Recruitments Tab
- Under the recruitment tab go through the Links Advertisement, Application form filling steps before filling the form.
- Pay application fees of Rs. 1000/- through online mode only. Bank details are provided above.
- Click Apply Online Link and follow the steps.
- Upload concerned documents
a. Upload Payment Receipt(jpeg/jpg) size below 1 Mb
b. Upload Qualification & Work Experience Certificate in Single PDF size below 10 Mb
c. Upload Recent Passport size photo(jpeg/jpg) size below 1 Mb
- Submit the form
Result /Virtual interview
Short listed candidates will be called for virtual interview.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Online Application Procedure||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
NIELIT Shimla Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
Read Also : HP Govt Job
- HPPSC Shimla Emergency Operation Centre Incharge Recruitment 2022
- HPPSC Shimla Sericulture Officer Recruitment 2022
- Important Glaciers of India |भारत के प्रमुख हिमनद
- HP High Court Clerk/Proof Read Question Paper 2022
- Indian Postal Circle Himachal Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022