The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks.
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from :
- General Knowledge.
- General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh.
- Current Affairs.
- Everyday Science.
- Social Science.
- General English.
- General Hindi of Matric Standard.
Educational Qualification for the Post of Restorer (Advocate General) HPSSC Hamirpur
Should have passed Matriculation with second Division or 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
Syllabus for the Post of Restorer (Advocate General) – HPSSC Hamirpur
Read Also : Previous Year Question Paper
- APS Dagshai Driver, Clerk, Warden Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 -Apply Online
- Solved GK Questions Asked In HP TET Shastri November 2023
- Solved GK Questions Asked in HP TET JBT November 2023
- CRI Kasauli Lab Attendant, Technician & Other Posts Recruitment 2023