The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks.
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from :
- General Knowledge.
- General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh.
- Current Affairs.
- Everyday Science.
- Social Science.
- General English.
- General Hindi of Matric Standard.
Educational Qualification for the Post of Restorer (Advocate General) HPSSC Hamirpur
Should have passed Matriculation with second Division or 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
Syllabus for the Post of Restorer (Advocate General) – HPSSC Hamirpur
Read Also : Previous Year Question Paper
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 -Apply Online For 12828 Posts
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Question Paper GS 1 Pdf 2023
- Daily Current Affairs in Hindi -28 May 2023
- HPU Shimla All Notifications -27 May 2023
- PNB Manager & Officers Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 240 Posts