Syllabus for the post of Auditor(Panchayat)-HPSSC Hamirpur
Mode of Selection (Written test of 100 marks)
The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 100 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
Objective type screening test consisting of 200 Multiple Choice Questions from:
- General English of 10+2 standard.
- Hindi of Matric standard.
- General Knowledge .
- General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh.
- Everyday Science.
- Social Science.
- Current affairs .
Educational Qualification :
Should be IInd Class Graduate from a recognized University.
Note :- A candidate shall be eligible for appointment of this post, if, he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
Syllabus for the post of Auditor (Panchayat)-HPSSC
Read Also: Tehsil Welfare Officer Syllabus
- Screening Test of Assistant Professor (College Cadre) -HPPSC Shimla
- HPSSC Clerk Post Code 839 Final Result
- HPSSC Hamirpur JOA (IT) Post Code 939 Typing Skill Test Result 2022
- HP JBT TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Exam Syllabus
- Minimum Eligibilty Conditions (Educational Qualification) for JBT TET Exam