Syllabus for the post of Auditor(Panchayat)-HPSSC Hamirpur
The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from:
1. General English of 10+2 standard.
2. Hindi of Matric standard.
3. General Knowledge .
4. General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh.
5. Everyday Science.
6. Social Science.
7. Current affairs .
Syllabus for the post of Auditor (Panchayat)-HPSSC
Read Also: Tehsil Welfare Officer Syllabus
- HPPSC Shimla PGT Mathematics Question Paper 2016
- HP Current Affairs -2nd Week of January 2022
- Dr YSP University Nauni Solan Pharmacist, Store Keeper & Other Posts Result
- India State of Forest Report 2021 in Hindi
- HP Industries Department Consultant (Chief Inspector of Boiler Recruitment 2022