Syllabus for the post of Auditor(Panchayat)-HPSSC Hamirpur
The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 85 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
Objective type screening test consisting of 170 Multiple Choice Questions from:
1. General English of 10+2 standard.
2. Hindi of Matric standard.
3. General Knowledge .
4. General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh.
5. Everyday Science.
6. Social Science.
7. Current affairs .
Syllabus for the post of Auditor (Panchayat)-HPSSC
Read Also: Tehsil Welfare Officer Syllabus
- HP Current Affairs -2nd Week of October 2021
- HP Forest Guard Previous Year Question Paper 2015
- HP Forest Guard Previous Year Question Paper 2013
- HPSSC Steno Typist Post Code 823 Answer Key
- HPSSC Senior Scientific/Technical Assistant Post Code 867 Final Result