HFRI Shimla Recruitment 2021 : Apply Now
Himalayan Forest Research Institute Shimla invited application for filling up of temporary positions of Project Associate, Senior Project Fellow, Junior research Fellows, Junior Project Fellows and Project Assistants under different PLAN& EAP and being implemented in this institute.
Last date to deposit application form : 07/04/2021
Date of Interview : 12/04/2021
Detail of Posts :
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|1. JRF/JPF/SPF||01||First Class M.Sc in Biotechnology, Genetics, |
Botany/ Forestry/ Agriculture with specialization
|2. JPF||01||1st Class M.Sc. in Botany/ Forestry/ Environmental science.|
|3. Project Assistant||01||B.Sc. Agriculture/ Forestry/ Science (Medical) / Env. Science|
|4. Project Associate||01||M.Sc. Forestry/ Botany/ Env. Science|
|5. JPF||01||M.Sc. Forestry/ Botany/ Env. Science|
|6. JPF||02||M.Sc. Forestry/ Botany Biotechnology|
|7. JPF||01||M.Sc. Forestry/ Botany/ Env. Science.|
|8. Project Assistant||01||B.Sc. Forestry/ B.Sc. (Medical) / B.Sc. (non-Medical) / |
B.Sc. with Botany as major Subject
|9. JRF||01||First Class M.Sc. in Botany/ Plant Pathology/ Forestry/ |
Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Entomology
|10. JPF||01||First Class M.Sc in Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Entomology|
- Candidates are to deposit their application forms/ C.V. latest by 07-04-2021 (giving details of Name, Date of birth, Father’s Name, Permanent & Current Address, Educational qualification from High School/ Higher Secondary onwards with the name of Institution, Year of Passing, Marks obtained, Medium of study and field experience, with one passport size colour photograph affixed on it). They are also requested to attach self-attested photocopies of all the testimonials along with the application. The original mark-sheets, certificates, experience certificates etc are also required to be verified on the day of interview or in due course of time.
- The initial appointments will be for one year in case of above Projects and the period will be extended further subject to the performance of the candidate under the respective project.
- Proficiency of the candidate in computer application especially MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc, may be of added benefit to the candidate.
- Candidate should be medically fit to work in different areas of the state including high altitude zones.
- All the interested candidates and having required/ essential educational qualification may attend walk-in-interview on 12-04-2021 starting at 10.30 AM in the institute.
- Applications for each of the position are to be submitted separately otherwise their candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Age in case of JRF/JPF should not exceed 28 years as on 01st June of the year. Further relaxation of 5 years in age to SC/ST/OBC/ Woman & physically handicapped candidates will be given as per approved rules.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click here|
Read Also : More HP Govt Job
- Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment in Block Anni District Kullu
- HPSSC Operator (Main Plant ) -HPMC Syllabus
- Syllabus for the Post of Sub-Inspector of Police -HPPSC Hamirpur
- HPSSC Assistant Manager (Civil) Syllabus -RTDC
- HPSSC Hamirpur Assistant Manager (Mechanical) RTDC Syllabus