SSC SI Recruitment 2020 : No. of Posts : 1564
Staff Selection Commission invited online application for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) vacancies. Interested and Eligible students should apply online on SSC portal.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2020
Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Applications: 16-07-2020
Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020
Last date for payment through Challan : 22-07-2020
Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
Detail of Vacancy :
Educational qualifications (as on 01-01-2021) :
Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit :
Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001). Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
1. Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
2. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Scheme of Examination :
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory. Details of these Papers/ Tests is as follows:
|Official Website||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
Read Also : More Govt Job
- Syllabus For The Post of Clerk -HP Vidhan Sabha
- Syllabus For the Post of Junior Scale Stenographer – HP Vidhan Sabha
- HP Vidhan Sabha Reporter (Hindi) Exam Syllabus
- HP Forest Guard Wildlife Circle (South) Shimla Result 2021
- HP Vidhan Sabha Driver, Clerk, Frash & Other Posts Recruitment 2021