NIELIT Shimla Recruitment-2020
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(NIELIT) SHIMLA RECRUITMENT-2020 for the post of Technical Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff.
NIELIT Shimla are going to recruit Technical Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff through interview/Skill Test on 12-to 13-March-2020, at Shimla and 17-to 18-March 2020 at Mandi along with their testimonials in original and registration fee of Rs 500/- through Debit Card/Credit Card only for below mentioned posts on purely outsource basis.
|1. Technical Assistant||Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application from recognized institute / University.|
|2. MTS||Should be 10+2 with certificate course in Computer of at least 6 Months.|
Interview/Skill Test date:NIELIT Shimla Recruitment-2020
|Venue & Time||Date of Interview|
|1. NIELIT Shimla (10 AM to 5 PM)||12/03/2020 to 13/03/2020|
|2. NIELIT Extension Centre Mandi |
(10 AM to 5 PM)
|17/03/2020 To 18/03/2020|
|NIELIT Shimla: Cedarwood Building, Lower Jakhoo,Shimla-1 H.P.|
1st Day-12/03/2020 only for three Districts 1.Shimla,2.Solan, 3.Una
2nd Day-13/03/2020 only for two Districts 1.Sirmaur, 2. Kinnaur.
|NIELIT Extension Centre Mandi: Mandav Hotel Building, Old IIT Campus, Near Bus Stand Mandi.|
1st Day-17/03/2020 only for three District-1. Mandi, 2. Kangra ,3.Chamba
2nd Day- only for four Districts-1. Kullu, 2. Hamirpur, 3.Bilaspur, 4. Lahaul & Spiti
Note: Candidate Should come with duly filled form along with self-attested copies of certificate and the fee of Rs. 500/- through Debit/Credit card only.
Terms & Conditions: NIELIT Shimla Recruitment-2020 1. The selected candidates will be empanelled purely on contract basic and may be deployed in any. Depts. of Govt of H.P The empanelment will be valid for the period of one year or project duration whichever is less. It may be further extended based on performance of the candidate. The deployment of the empanelled candidate in any dept. is subject to his/her selection in the interview to be conducted later by the client dept. The empanelled candidate will be given three chances for selection in user department within period of one year from the date of empanelment.
2. The applicants are required to go through the Eligibility criteria carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility before applying.
3. Incomplete application forms and candidate who fail to fulfil the eligibility criteria will be not consider for interview and no further queries /communication will be entertained in this regard.
4. No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the interview.
5. Candidate will be posted according to the preference filled in form. However, he/she can be posted at other location, in case no vacancy exists at the preferred location.
6. The qualification of the candidates must be from University/Government recognized Institution.
7. Candidates with last semester result awaited or incomplete degrees are not eligible to apply.
8. Candidates must bring ALL original Mark sheets/ degrees/ testimonials/ post qualification experience certificates (including the Experience letter of the current place of working) and their SELF-ATTESTED photocopies of relevant documents on the day of the interview for verification purpose. Candidate without relevant documents will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
9. The name of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of class X. In case the candidate has changed his name after passing Class- X, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interview.
10. NIELIT, Shimla has the right to accept or reject the application without assigning any reason thereof.
11. The candidates should come with duly filled form along with attested copies of certificates and the fee of Rs. 500/- through Debit Card/credit card only.
12. The selection of candidates will be strictly on the basis of performance in Skill Test.
13. All Degree/Diploma should be from Recognized University/Govt. Recognized Institute/NIELIT for all the posts. Experience should be post qualification. The qualification enhancement along with job will not be considered for eligibility.
14. Every candidate will have to fill 3 preferred locations and NIELIT will offer posting based on preference. In case, the vacancy does not exist at 1st preferred location, offer will be given for 2nd location. In case any candidate denies 3rd offers given by NIELIT, his/her empanelment will automatically stand cancelled.
15. Application Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
16. The application forms will not be sent by post on request.
17. Canvassing/trying to influence NIELIT employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate. 18. Registration-cum-fees submission for the above post will be till 2:00 p.m. No Registration-cum-fees submission will be entertained after that.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click here|
|Terms and Condition||Click here|